Volunteers are vital to the success of NAMI and its mission. It is volunteers who run the local affiliates, teach classes, lead support groups, do outreach and advertising, take mentoring calls and so much more. Please review the various opportunties available or simply fill out our online volunteer form.
- Become a Teacher for one of our Education Programs.
- Tell your Story at Schools or Community Groups.
- Facilitate a support group of peers or family members.
- Walk Organization and Registration.
- Walk fundraising or Walk Teams.
- Public Policy.
- Represent NAMI at community, civic, and political meetings.
- Join the Board of Directors.
- Assist in special events, i.e., Health Fairs.
- Quarterly Newsletter.
- Help with website maintenance and updates.